“Should I wait until the market calms down or pull the trigger now?” I’m tired of my brokerage charging 1%, and I want to move my money now, but I don’t want to lock in the losses. What is my move?

Is 1% too much to pay? Getty Images/iStockphoto Question: My current brokerage account charges 1% and also has high priced …

“Should I wait until the market calms down or pull the trigger now?” I’m tired of my brokerage charging 1%, and I want to move my money now, but I don’t want to lock in the losses. What is my move? Read More